Sunday, July 4, 2021

In Celebration of Our Nation

 

This is what the Fourth of July is all about.  Country, freedom, individual rights, reflecting on all the blessings bestowed upon us by our Creator.  I want to repost a previous piece and urge the few who frequent this site to take the time to read the two essential documents addressed below.  It helps to bring clarity to a maddening world...and...it should give you pause when considering how fortunate we are to live in America.

http://centerlineright.blogspot.com/2021/02/socialism-vs-capitalism.html

I also recommend this excellent piece that quotes memorable words from a man, a patriot, a leader for the ages, one who must credibly be recognized as...if not the, certainly among...the conscience of our nation.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2021/07/the-eternal-meaning-of-independence-day-14.php

Happy Fourth of July!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Are You Still a Looney Tune…If Nobody Cares?

There is the old question… If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?  I would like to expand this...